- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
Lagos state government signs contract for Intelligent LED streetlights.
The Lagos state government and UK-based LED Lighting Manufacturer, Low Energy Designs Ltd have signed a US$6.9m contract for the supply and installation of energy efficient LED streetlights.
Low Energy Designs Ltd will supply and install 10,000 streetlights that will cover …Read More