- ZIMBABWE MUKUYU GAS FIELD RANKED SECOND LARGEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- WHY HO AIRPORT IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL NEARLY SIX YEARS AFTER COMPLETION IN GHANA
- ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC POWER SET TO CONNECT POWER POOLS TO SOUTH AFRICA
- DELAYED BEAU VALLON PROMENADE PROJECT FINALLY KICK-OFF IN SEYCHELLES
- HOW LIBERIA NEED US$1 BILLION TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY SHORTAGE
Welcome to the era of MADE IN AFRICA.
Yes!!! Rwanda is changing the narrative of Africa. Smartphones in Africa will soon lose its “Made in China” label; as Rwanda recently launched Africa’s first ever smartphone manufacturing plant in Kigali.
In a bid to focus on ICT and also becoming a …Read More