- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Malawi Government has handed over the construction of the K69 billion Marka-Bangula Railway line project to the contractor, China Railway Bureau Group 20 fondly known as CR20.
The ceremony took place at the Malawi Mozambique border at Marka in Nsanje where Principal Secretary for the Ministry of Transport and Public …Read More