- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
The Mozambican Ministry of Education has 500 million meticais (7.8 million dollars at the current exchange rate) available to conclude the construction of unfinished schools.
According to the Minister of Education, Carmelita Namashulua, speaking on Wednesday at the opening of a meeting of her Ministry’s Coordinating Council, the amount will …Read More