- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
Nigeria Vice-President to Inaugurate Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) Cylinder Manufacturing Plant in Lagos State.
Nigeria Vice-President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo will soon inaugurate Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinder manufacturing plant in lagos state. The plant is expected to be the biggest LPG plant in West Africa and will be launch in …Read More