- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Nyandungu Eco-tourism Park (NEP), a recreational space and wildlife habitat in the City of Kigali, is poised for a significant expansion, according to the Rwanda Environment Management Authority (REMA).
Currently spanning 121 hectares, encompassing 70 hectares of wetland and 50 hectares of forest with more than 62 indigenous plant species, …Read More