- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
Reconstruction of the $346.5 million Ofankor-Nsawam dual carriageway project is progressing steadily with 40 per cent of work completed so far, the resident engineer, Mr Thomas David Arthur, has disclosed.
The scope of work undertaken so far includes the construction of an underpass footbridge at the Agya Appiah section of …Read More