- ZIMBABWE MUKUYU GAS FIELD RANKED SECOND LARGEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- WHY HO AIRPORT IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL NEARLY SIX YEARS AFTER COMPLETION IN GHANA
- ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC POWER SET TO CONNECT POWER POOLS TO SOUTH AFRICA
- DELAYED BEAU VALLON PROMENADE PROJECT FINALLY KICK-OFF IN SEYCHELLES
- HOW LIBERIA NEED US$1 BILLION TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY SHORTAGE
The Federal Government has announced a planned closure of the Iyana Oworonshoki-Adeniji Adele section of the Third Mainland Bridge from 11.00 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2024.
The Federal Controller of Works, Lagos State, Mrs Olukorede Kesha, announced on Thursday in a statement.
Kesha said the closure would be done …Read More