- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Water taps have dried up in some parts of Kigali as the Water and Sanitation Corporation (WASAC) is upgrading the Nzove-Ntora pipeline, one of the major pipelines in the capital, The New Times has learnt.
Upgrading works on the 9.36km pipeline from Nzove Water Treatment Plant to Ntora reservoir was …Read More