- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
President Paul Kagame invite President of Congo, Niger and Ethiopia to witness KWIBUKA25. Kwibuka means “to remember” and describes the 25th Commemoration of the Genocide Against the Tutsi. This annual event reminds the nation of the dark past, while inviting them to unite for a more prosperous and peaceful future. The Rwandan genocide was a very difficult time in history, dating back to 1994.
Despite the effect of civil war, the people of Rwanda are more progressive than most African nations. For this reason, other nations are trying to emulate their strategies. Being able to successfully transition from war to nation building.