Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is Nigeria’s largest power distribution company. IKEDC is seeking for Civil Work Specialist who’s role is to conceptualize and plan civil work projects.
- Assist in preparing annual capital budget for works department.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of weekly, monthly and annual report.
- Design civil drawings for augmentation proposals
- Co-ordinate with other concerned departments to ensure smooth execution of the projects
- Provide support in tendering & selection of agencies on civil works projects.
- Study and review the documents/drawings/technical papers sent by site personnel.
- Ensure provision of adequate resources for various activities of the department.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- Identify training needs of officials and arrange to provide the same.
- Must have Bachelor Degree in related Engineering field (Electricity/Civil Engineering).
- Must have Master’s Degree in related Engineering field (Electricity/Civil Engineering) for better advantage.
- Competent use of Civil design programs such as Auto-CAD etc.
- 6-8 years’ working experience in projects with exposure to and knowledge of the civil discipline/ construction.
- Civil Engineering Design
- Technical Works
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Project Management
- Technical Project Quality Assurance and Control
- Business Focus
- Managing Resources
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
To Apply Click Here