- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
TRS staffing solution was established in 1984, it works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with organisations which: design, build, operate and maintain infrastructure, manufacture goods and products, or offer supply. TRS staffing solution are seeking for Electrical & Instrumentation Specialist Engineer with EPC/EPCM experience within Oil & Gas Industry.
- Attend external technical seminars and self-enroll in training courses for in-house management.
- Exhibit thorough understanding of pertinent codes and governing regulations and industry practices, etc.
- Prepare and perform schedules, estimates, progress reports, material forecasts, meetings, procurement activities, etc.
- Under general supervision, perform and check most types of calculations and design using both computer-aided and manual design techniques.
- Utilize vendor data and work with personnel from other disciplines as required for the performance of designs.
- Perform squad check of vendor data and drawings from other disciplines.
- Perform self-check of completed work, develop self-confidence, and provide guidance to less experienced engineers.
- Provide assistance to the Lead Engineer, as requested, in the areas of schedules, estimates, progress reports, meetings, procurement, activities etc.
- Must accredit four (4) years Bsc /B Eng / B Tech Electrical Engineering Degree equivalent in engineering field of study.
- Ten (10) year of electrical work related experience.
- A recognized professional certificate or registration in applicable field.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate person on the ground of age, gender, disability, race, creed or sexual orientation and the applicant must be citizen of South African.