- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Bank of Kigali secure Rwf30bn from the European Investment Bank to boost SMEs.
Rwanda Bank of Kigali has secure Rwf30bn from the European Investment Bank. This funds is to support Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and further promote the nation SMEs for locals.
The deal was signed during the ongoing …Read More