- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Mwauwasa to help reduce Tanzania water shortage by developing a US $16.7m water project.
Tanzania which has been having a short supply of water in recent years is expected to have a US $16.7m water project that will be embark by Mwanza Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (Mwauwasa) that …Read More