- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
DUBAI ICONIC ”ONE ZA’ABEEL TOWER” WORK START
Al Jaber Engineering and Contracting (Alec), has recently completed its early work which includes site excavation, preparatory works, shoring and piling on the site of One Za’abeel. The tower which is a 36 storey mixed-use project from Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD) is expected to have seven-floor basement.
One Za’abeel …Read More