- ZIMBABWE MUKUYU GAS FIELD RANKED SECOND LARGEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- WHY HO AIRPORT IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL NEARLY SIX YEARS AFTER COMPLETION IN GHANA
- ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC POWER SET TO CONNECT POWER POOLS TO SOUTH AFRICA
- DELAYED BEAU VALLON PROMENADE PROJECT FINALLY KICK-OFF IN SEYCHELLES
- HOW LIBERIA NEED US$1 BILLION TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY SHORTAGE
Central bank of Egypt (CBE) to offer 23 investors treasury bills (T-bills).
Over twenty-nine foreign and domestic investors has offer to invest in the Central bank of Egypt (CBE) treasury bills (T-bills). The T-bill which was issued out this week will allow bank to subscribe with a minimum of US$100,000.…Read More