- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
Zimbabwe’s mines minister seeks to address foreign currency shortage in the country.
On Monday, 04 January 2019, Zimbabwe’s mines minister Winston Chitando said, soon introduction of monetary policy tools will help address foreign currency shortage affecting mining companies.
Lack of funds in the economy, has hurt mining companies including the …Read More