- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
ZIMBABWE LOOKS TO ADDRESS FOREIGN CURRENCY SHORTAGE
Zimbabwe’s mines minister seeks to address foreign currency shortage in the country.
On Monday, 04 January 2019, Zimbabwe’s mines minister Winston Chitando said, soon introduction of monetary policy tools will help address foreign currency shortage affecting mining companies.
Lack of funds in the economy, has hurt mining companies including the …Read More