- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
In Togo, the drinking water supply network in the Savanes region will be extended precisely to the localities of Dapaong and Naki-est. The minister in charge of urban planning and housing, Koffi Tsolenyanu, launched the works at the end of last week in the prefecture of Tône.
In Dapaong, 40 …Read More