- ZIMBABWE MUKUYU GAS FIELD RANKED SECOND LARGEST IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- WHY HO AIRPORT IS STILL NOT OPERATIONAL NEARLY SIX YEARS AFTER COMPLETION IN GHANA
- ETHIOPIA ELECTRIC POWER SET TO CONNECT POWER POOLS TO SOUTH AFRICA
- DELAYED BEAU VALLON PROMENADE PROJECT FINALLY KICK-OFF IN SEYCHELLES
- HOW LIBERIA NEED US$1 BILLION TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY SHORTAGE
Nigerian energy company Shoreline has signed a US$300 million agreement with Shell to develop, buy,market, distribute and sell gas in the commercial capital, Lagos.
Meanwhile, in June Shell said that it would place more emphasis on gas rather than oil in the West African country, which has the world’s ninth-largest …Read More