- CONSTRUCTION OF LONG AWAITED GUMARE HOSPITAL SET TO KICK IN BOTSWANA
- CONSTRUCTION OF GREATER CAIRO MONORAIL PROJECT AT 90% COMPLETE IN EGYPT
- NIGERIA REPS AND NSE MEMBERS CLASH AT PLENARY SESSION OVER CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY
- GSA TO MONITOR PERFORMANCE OF CEMENT MANUFACTURING COMPANIES TO ENFORCE ITS STANDARD
- CONSTRUCTION OF KANYE STADIUM BEGINS IN BOTSWANA
Nigerian energy company Shoreline has signed a US$300 million agreement with Shell to develop, buy,market, distribute and sell gas in the commercial capital, Lagos.
Meanwhile, in June Shell said that it would place more emphasis on gas rather than oil in the West African country, which has the world’s ninth-largest …Read More