- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
South Africa Government has announced it’s plans to incorporating all law enforcement and prosecution authorities, to police and secure the Passenger Rail Agency of the South Africa’s (PRASA) rail infrastructure.
Speaking to the media during the launch of the PRASA Ministerial Security Plan, Transport Minister Fikile Mbalula said the plan …Read More