- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
Uganda’s President, Yoweri Museveni has acknowledged the Late President John Magufuli’s contribution in the successful implementation of the Kikagati Murongo Hydroelectric Power Project located across the Kagera River, along Uganda’s International border with Tanzania.
Addressing the various leaders and officials gathered at the inauguration ceremony of the project on Thursday, …Read More