- GAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE BUILDING COMMISSIONED IN ALGERIA
- NIGERIA GOVT. SIGN MoU WITH UK FIRM TO DEVELOP ABUJA TECH CITY
- HOW THE NTUI-MANKIM HIGHWAY PROJECT IS SHARPING CAMEROON ENGINEERS
- FIRST PHASE OF MOZAMBIQUE RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY LINE COMPLETED
- CONSTRUCTION OF DRINKING WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM AT 95% COMPLETE IN TOGO
ECOWAS and UEMOA plan to prioritise mostly investments in transport and energy sectors.
At a recent European External Investment Plan meeting in Accra, Ghana; the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and West African Economic and Monetary Union (UEMOA) said; it wishes to prioritise investments in the transport and …Read More