- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has warned passengers to brace up for inconveniences due to the just commenced construction works on the Murtala Muhammed Airport Road in Lagos, Nigeria.
The project will involve the reconstruction and expansion of the existing carriage to a three-lane expressway with two-service lane, a ramp bridge to provide a detour from the Ajao Estate corridor as well as a flyover at NAHCO/Toll Gate and some drainage works.
Nonetheless, other construction works include the removal of the existing pedestrian bridge at the estate and construction of same bridges at Ajao Estate and NAHCO/Hajj Camp. On the highway slip road are to be construction to provide access to the estate as well as construction of lay-bys and installation of streetlight, among others.