- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
WORLD BANK TO INVEST US$300M INTO GHANA COCOA INDUSTRY
World Bank making plans to invest in Ghana Cocoa industry.
Cocoa is Ghana chief agricultural export and cash crop. This is why the World Bank is investing fund to help shore up production of the crop over the next five years.
The project which is under the Cocoa Sector Value …Read More