- RUSSIAN COMPANIES TO HELP IMPLEMENT MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE IN MOZAMBIQUE
- ANGOLA GOVT. APPROVED CONSTRUCTION OF ORIENTED PROJECT
- KENYA GOVT. SEEK ADVICE ON NEW NAIROBI EXPRESSWAY FIVE-LANE PLANS
- FOREIGN INVESTORS MAKING PLANS TO CONSTRUCT 1,250 AFFORDABLE HOUSES IN RWANDA
- GHANA PRESIDENT COMMISSIONED Ꞓ85M ELIMINA FISHING PORT
EGYPT’s NEW CAPITAL ROAD: WHY PRESIDENT SISI INSISITS ON HIGH CLASS ENGINEERING DESIGN
The New Administrative Capital design in Egypt is a project that has been under construction since 2015. It is aimed at ensuring that the Nation moved into a technology era which focus on a SMART CITY as well as reflecting the religion’s true principles.
So with the construction of the …Read More