- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
IT Technical Support Engineer Vacancy At Alumil, EGYPT
ALUMIL is one of the most advanced companies globally in the design and production of architectural aluminium systems. It also owns state-of-the art production lines in its 18 factories over South.
Experience Needed: 2 to 4 years
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type:Full Time
Salary:Negotiable, Annual Bonus & Medical Insurance
Vacancies:1 open position
About the Job
- Participate in the implementation of new systems.
- Responsible for IT hardware assets and accessories procurement.
- Set a backup plan for all users’ data and all systems data.
- Research and maintain up to date software, data file security.
- Participate in the installation and upgrading of all software, hardware, cabling, terminals, and networking to meet users’ needs.
- Responsible for company’s surveillance system monitoring and
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and
issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area
Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Follow up with Employees to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Assist in the management of printers, copiers, and print servers
For more details click Here
For more jobs information, go through the following article on GambetaNews.