- CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BEGIN IN KENYA
- RWANDA GOVT. APPROVED US$52MILLION FOR EXPANSION OF KARENGE TREATMENT PLANT
- SOUTH AFRICA SIU SET TO PROBE CONSTRUCTION OF TREATMENT PROJECT
- GOVERNMENT PRIORITISING INVESTMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH - DEPUTY PRESIDENT, PAUL MASHATILE, AT THE UNESCO 9TH AFRICA ENGINEERING WEEK
- TANZANIA GOVT. SIGN DEAL WORTH 276BILLION FOR TACTIC PROJECTS
The Egyptian Electricity Transmission Company (EETC) and the Norwegian Scatec Company signed an MoU to study connecting Egypt’s electricity grid to Europe through Italy.
The Egyptian Cabinet approved the MoU during its meeting this week.
The Cabinet also approved the Ministry of Transport’s request regarding issuing a law granting a …Read More