- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
TOGO ENACTS NEW LAW TO REGULATE THE ABUSIVE EXPLOITATION OF THE WATER TABLE
The Minister of Water and Village Hydraulics, Bolidja Thièm, has drawn up a law which henceforth regulates the activity of professional drillers in the country. This 10-article law recently promulgated by the Togolese Ministry of Water and Village Hydraulics completes the provisions of Article 39 of Law No. 2010-004 of June 14th, 2010 on the Water Code.