- EGYPT SET TO RECEIVE RENEWABLE ENERGY BOOAST WITH US$10BN INVESTMENT
- NIGERIA ELECTRICITY CHALLANGES: HOW NATIONAL GRID COLLAPSED POSE A PROBLEM
- TANZANIA FISHING PORT PROJECT: WHY CURRENT PRESIDENT IS EXCITED ABOUT IT
- RWANDA LARGEST SHOPPING CENTER: THE INZOVA MALL INSIGHT
- REASON WHY LIBYA DAM COLLAPSED: EXPERTS VIEW
Interior Cabinet Secretary Kindiki Kithure is set to commission the construction of several security roads with the vast 50,000-acre Chakama Ranch to facilitate access into the vast Shakahola forest.
This comes even as the government intensifies the search and rescue efforts and recovery of more bodies in the third phase of the exercise.
Prior to that, Kindiki held a security briefing meeting with the Coast Regional and Kilifi County Security and Intelligence teams before overseeing the commencement of the exercise.
More details to follow…