- CONSTRUCTION OF LONG AWAITED GUMARE HOSPITAL SET TO KICK IN BOTSWANA
- CONSTRUCTION OF GREATER CAIRO MONORAIL PROJECT AT 90% COMPLETE IN EGYPT
- NIGERIA REPS AND NSE MEMBERS CLASH AT PLENARY SESSION OVER CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY
- GSA TO MONITOR PERFORMANCE OF CEMENT MANUFACTURING COMPANIES TO ENFORCE ITS STANDARD
- CONSTRUCTION OF KANYE STADIUM BEGINS IN BOTSWANA
The electricity Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN, has said that the lack of capacity in the electricity Generation Companies, GENCOs, and Distribution Companies, DISCOs, is the main reason for the incessant collapses in the national grid.
The country’s power grid has collapsed about seven times this year, with the last …Read More