- ANGOLA WORKS MINISTER RECOGNIZES DEDICATED WORKERS IN BUILDING INDUSTRY
- CONSTRUCTION OF LONG AWAITED GUMARE HOSPITAL SET TO KICK IN BOTSWANA
- CONSTRUCTION OF GREATER CAIRO MONORAIL PROJECT AT 90% COMPLETE IN EGYPT
- NIGERIA REPS AND NSE MEMBERS CLASH AT PLENARY SESSION OVER CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY
- GSA TO MONITOR PERFORMANCE OF CEMENT MANUFACTURING COMPANIES TO ENFORCE ITS STANDARD
Ethiopia’s Gambella Airport set to install advance air traffic control (ATC) that will help control takeoff and landing.
The airport is expected to install a US$1.3m advanced Air Traffic Control (ATC) tower that directs aircrafts during takeoff and landing. The procurement for communications, navigation, and surveillance systems was done overseas …Read More