- WINDHOEK CITY COUNCIL TO IMPLEMENT WATER RESTRICTION IN NAMIBIA
- KENYA MINISTER SET TO COMMISSION ROADS LINKING SHAKAHOLA FOREST
- DOUBLING OF RESSANO GARCIA RAILWAY TRACK ON COURSE FOR COMPLETION IN MOZAMBIQUE
- GAFI AND PETROTRADE SIGN DEAL TO REGULATE PETROLEUM WASTE IN EGYPT
- RESIDENT CALLS ON GAMBIA GOVT. TO CONSTRUCT A PROPER MARKET STRUCTURE
CHAD TO LAUNCH NEW NATIONAL AIRLINE
Chad Republic and Ethiopian airlines recently signed an agreement to launch a new national carrier for Chad by October 1st.
Chad republic through its Chad’s Civil Aviation Authority have sign an agreement with Ethiopian airlines for a new national carrier in Chad.
International Air Transport Association ranks Ethiopian Airlines as …Read More